Friday, September 9, 2011

9-9-11

CRAZY day!!
My poor computer had an attack at the end of reading class and so...no science. I needed the computer for our science activity today. The kids were really disappointed. They are so into science right now. YEAH! Instead we had more reading/language time!

Homework for the weekend:
Thesaurus activity
Subject and predicate worksheet: both sides
If this is too hard, please have them bring it in the morning on Monday. I will be happy to help!
This is a difficult concept for fifth graders.
Read 20 minutes
We'll wait and get the writing assignment for next week on Monday. The information I wanted to
show them was on the whiteboard...so we couldn't do it :) I doubt they were sad about that!

Next week: Reading fun night is on Thursday 6:30-7:30

0 comments:

Post a Comment