Monday, May 7, 2012

5-7-12

Homework for tonight:
MARS reading worksheet and questions

Due Wednesday:
Vocab test
Advertisement

Mrs. Dickman and I had to attend a meeting this afternoon.  We had to leave the rooms at noon and didn't make it back before the end of the day.  I am assuming this is what was assigned, but just in case....we'll deal with it tomorrow.

Remember to wear your red shirt for tomorrow's field trip to Des Moines for Exercise your Character. It is an amazing field trip that I am really looking forward to.

Don't bring a lunch.  It is provided by HyVee.

I will be out of the district Wednesday and Thursday of this week.  I will be attending a behavior conference in Des Moines with several other teachers in the district on Wed. and taking my son on a college visit on Thursday.  What a wacky week!  I am looking forward to a boring old school week next week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment