Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12-11-13

Read 20 minutes

Some kids have spelling...test tomorrow!

Vocab test Friday!

We've had to make some changes in our room this week!  Our Promethean board is down for the count. The technicians are unable to come for a couple of weeks. We were a classroom that used our technology ALL day.  I told the kids that I used to teach without tech and kids still learned WAY back then. (HA) So, we'll be just fine.  It is just definitely an adjustment to go back in time :)

Your 5th grade teachers have been very busy the month of December.  We attended a conference with hundreds of other 5th grade teachers from Iowa.  It was GREAT!  Just ask the kids, we've been using some neat new techniques with them that we learned that day.

Mrs. Mick and I attended a PBIS meeting this week as well.  We are working on the roll out of an AWESOME new behavior program for fall.  We have started this year with our DOJO program and our consistent behavior expectations in the building. Watch for more information on Bronco Pride!

Finally, Mrs. Mick and I will be attending a national technology conference next week.  I am looking forward to 2 full days of training on using technology in the classroom.  Watch for more information on this next week!  I'm sure I'll come back full of great new ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment