Friday, May 30, 2014

5-30-14

Wow, every year it surprises me how quickly time flies.  This has been such a great year, it is hard to believe that we only have three days left!  We have really worked hard this week and will continue to work hard next week.  We have been READING like crazy!  We are trying to do a whole novel in 7 days.  I think we can do it, but there is no time for messing around.  The kids are spending their full 90 minutes of language arts reading and journaling.

We have been working with Google Docs.  The kids type in their journals and then submit it to me.  I can then grade and comment on their work. I am encouraging them to write and journal over the summer.  They can access their accounts from home and submit them to me and I can respond to them.

Next week:
Monday is normal...as normal as it can be with only 3 days before the end of the year.
Tuesday we will meet for 60 minutes instead of 90 per section and use the rest of the time to clean up the trail.
Wednesday the students need to bring their own lunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment