Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Why are there different homework assignments for different classes?

Some of you are wondering why I am listing homework that is different for different classes.... not all three classes move at the same pace.  They will all eventually do similar assignments.  Don't be surprised or concerned.  It is called differentiation.  I change my instruction and assignments depending on the needs of my students.  That way we can all move towards meeting all of our 5th grade goals successfully.  So if something says Bram's homeroom:  and then lists and assignment, it means only Bram's homeroom kids will do that assignment. Still have questions about how that works??? Shoot me an email or give me a call!

Homework tonight:
Read 20 minutes
Constitution sentence types worksheet
Spelling spree (not all students have this assignment)

Study for Thursday's spelling test
Study for Friday's vocab test
Study for Friday's sentence types quiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment