Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Conferences note

I sent this note home several days ago, and have still not heard back from some families.  I thought I'd include it here, in case your child forgot to bring it home.  If you'd like another copy, please let me know!

Dear 5th grade parents,
As you may or may not know, I am going to have surgery in February.  I will be gone for at least 2 weeks.  I have scheduled my surgery so that spring break falls in my recovery time, to try and limit the number of days I have to be away from the kids.  Because of the date of the surgery, I will not be available for conferences on the scheduled conference evenings.  It is important to me that I get a chance to share your child's progress with you, so I'm planning on making myself available on other evenings.  If you are not interested on coming on separate nights to see me, and then the other two teachers, that is fine.  They can hand out a written conference note with your child's progress.  There are several options.  Please check below and pick the option that works best for you.  Thank you.  I hope to be back up and running in no time!

Mrs. Haugen

_____ Evening of February 16th
_____ Evening of February 17th
_____ Email me my child's progress, my email address is______________________________
_____ Conference note handed out by one of the other teachers on regular conference night

0 comments:

Post a Comment