Thursday, September 3, 2015

Staying connected...

There are several options when it comes to staying connected to your child's teachers and learning.

*Sign up for DOJO messenger.  This is a great way to send or a receive a quick message.  You can follow what positive and negative behaviors your child has had each day.  If you need another copy of your code, let us know!

*Check the blogs each day.  You can sign up to get them by email on my blog, as well as Ms. Valley's.

*Parent portal.  Stay on top of your child's grades as they are put into the grade book.

*Email us any time.  My email is kendra.haugen@bkcsd.org.

*Call.  641-444-4300 ext 338 is my number
My home number is 641-585-5857.  I go to bed around nine, so call before that, please.

No matter which way you chose, just stay connected.  It'll make you feel like a larger part of your child's education. You are their most important teacher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment