Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9-15-2010

Today FLEW by...early out days seem extra hectic!

Reading response: Do the activity with the 5 squares. I told the kids they could draw or write in the boxes.

Sentence type quiz will be moved to Friday due to the short day today. We didn't have time to study and I don't like to spring quizzes on the kids.

Grandparent's day: Wow, I couldn't have been more impressed by the turn-out at grandparent's day today. They were treated to a skit put on by the teachers. The kids then performed "Gotta Keep Reading." I got a little teary when I saw all of the kids singing and dancing together. It was GREAT!

Tomorrow night is Literacy Night from 6:30-7:30. Try to attend. Mr. Meyer has to coach, so all 5th graders will be coming to my room until he arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment